Sunday, December 30, 2012

would you like you, if you meant you?

I came across this quote on Pinterest today. It really made me stop and think. The answer I came up with was a little disappointing. Right now in my life if I meant me I'm not sure If I would like me. It's nothing to do with my body type or how I look. It's the attitude I've had towards everything lately. Everything has been negative. I was thinking about the family dinner we had today. Before dinner we were talking and I was thinking about the conversation. Everything I said in that conversation was negative, rude, or mean to another person. As I thought about this I was very disappointed. Through my life I've been complimented on how positive I can be in a hard situation. But lately I have let the world and Satan get the best of me. My surgery has not been fun. I feel like I have the right to but a little upset and flustered with all of it. But I don't have to right to mop around, feel sorry for myself, and assume that everything in my life is now bad. That is not the girl that I am. We all have our days when were not ourselves. We're human and if you are one of those select people that are truly happy or positive all the time props to you! For those of you like me, keep trying to change. I know it won't happen over night but little by little change will set in and it will just become a habit!









No comments:

Post a Comment