Thursday, December 13, 2012

Update!

Well and now begins recovery. After about a week of pretty good pain everything is going back to normalish. I'm still casted and will be for a while. The thought of that is killing me. I'm learning to do a lot if things with one arm but it's hard! With every surgery I get more and more grateful that I was blessed with two arms. Getting back into school is stressful and the end if the term is approaching fast! But hopefully everything will come together in the end! I again am so grateful for the gospel in my life! There is so many times that I start getting down and thinking negatively but I'm so grateful for the power of the priesthood and blessings that have kept me up! I hope all of you are doing wonderfully! Tomorrow is Friday so there something to look forward too! Have a goodnight! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment