Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thoughts.

Working out was always my outlet. It's always the place where I did my best thinking, let off the most steam, and solved the worlds problems. I haven't been able to do that for a while because of my surgery. I now find myself laying in bed at night just thinking. I solve everything. From my problems to my friends problems to the worlds problems. Tonight is one of those nights. Tomorrow is New Years Eve and we our on our traditional cabin trip with my dads side of the family. There's something about the cabin that causes my mind to go wild. I've had some of my favorite memories up here. In fact this summer it was threaten by a wild fire and my whole world seemed to be crumbling at my feet. The only thing I wanted to do was come up to the cabin and sit outside with a hose to insure it wouldn't burn down. But no one would let me. Anyway tonight in particular I've been thinking about the last couple months of my life. My senior year has so far gone nothing like I had imagined and I'm just fine with that. It shows me even more and is a constant reminder that if I am living my life right things will go how they are suppose to. The thought of the future is very exciting to me. I'm not sure exactly what my plans are but the opportunities I have ahead of me are unimaginable! Today was my grandma and grandpa young's farewell they leave January 7 for there mission. It will be very strange having them gone and I will miss them so much! But I'm so happy they have the opportunity to serve and mission and I look up to them for there decision! A mission has been coming to mind a lot lately. The day they announced the change in age I was going. Then I changed my mind and I wasn't going. I'm now leaning back to going. Who knows what will happen and I'm a girl so I'm sure I'll change my mind a half a dozen more times. But I know if that's what I'm suppose to do I would love to go and I think it would be an amazing experience! Well this post really has no rhyme or reason. I just wanted to write down the thoughts I was having. I hope you all have a very happy new year! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment