Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Growing up.

I remember this time last year. All my senior friends were telling me wait till you get to this time in your life next year and then tell us how it feels. I thought I was a very mature person and didn't think anything would be different. I was wrong. Christmas has made me start to realize more how fast time is moving. Every time I go to a family party the talk of a mission comes up. I will tell you I have not made up my mind and don't feel like I need to make that decision till later. What I I do know is I will be attending snow college this fall I wanted to get a semester of college in before I made any decisions. Anyway my point of this post is life moves very quickly. Don't hold back on anything enjoy everyday! For all of those saying they hate high school right now and can't wait to graduate! This is the last time you'll be in high school enjoy it! School does suck but I'm going to make the best of what I have left! Advice I would give to those just entering high school be outgoing. Most the people your around you will never see again. Be yourself. Have fun. Go on dates for FUN! Everyone in our day and age thinks that if you go on a date with someone your automatically dating them. Your NOT!! We need to get that out of our minds!! Just have fun! Talk to lots of different people. Try new things! Get stuck of roofs(maybe that's more of a summer thing). And lastly forgive and forget! I've seen and also had many friendship that are no longer as strong because people can't get over themselves or other people and forgive someone! We all make mistakes it's what helps us learn no one is perfect! I know it is easier said than done but I feel the minute I started to realize this my life was better! Everyone no matter what age you are enjoy life! It passes by way to quickly! So what if you had a bad day you and only you can determine what your day was like! It's your life! Start living it how you want it to be! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment