Thursday, November 15, 2012

What Matters Most?

I've written draft and draft of different post about life and trials and roller-coasters? But none of them felt right. I started this blog for myself. I started it so I could pick myself up. So I could recorded different events in my life. I started it because I wanted to strength my testimony. I want all of you to know that I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am a Latter Day Saint and I know that I would be lost without the gospel in my life. I love my father in heaven and know that he is always there for me. I'm so grateful I have the Holy Ghost as a constant companion to help me in my life. I know that we have leaders on the earth today to guide us and teach us what we need to know to live with our father in heaven again. I testify that I don't know why I have to go through so of the things that i go through. But I can tell out that it all has a purpose and reason and I'm striving to live my best so that I can know that reason someday. I'm so grateful for a loving family on the earth today. I have amazing parents that are some of the most selfless people I know. They have done so much for me and I truly would not be who I am today without them. I know that anyone that I associate with in my life is not out there by an accident. I have something to learn from each and everyone of them. I love my savior. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment