Monday, November 5, 2012

background

About a week ago i received the new that i would be receiving my third surgery on my elbow.  I had mixed emotions as i received the news.  I was happy that the pain i had been dealing with for the last couple years of my life could possibly go away.  But i was also flustered that i was going to have to go through all this again.  The pain medication, rehab, casts, slings, and braces seemed overwhelming.  Over the last week i contemplate it a lot and the topic crossed my mind a couple times a day.  I finally came to the conclusion that i was being stupid and there was no reason i should be feeling sorry for myself.  I then asked what was the one thing i regretted most that i didn't do with my prior surgeries and that was sharing what i was going through with everyone else.  So i came upon the idea i had been wanting to do for a while and that was starting a blog.  I hope that through this i can recorded all the blessings i see in my life while helping others who might be struggling with similar trials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment