Sunday, January 13, 2013

You are a Child of God.

"I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse.  I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains but I woke up.  My life may not be perfect but i am blessed."


I love this quote.  I'd like to share a little story with you.  For the past couple weeks of my life I have not been feeling the best, My elbow has been in constant pain, I felt like I had no friends, and I have been very overwhelmed with everything.  The problem was I was looking for someone else to step in and change my life.  No one else can change your life but you.  It's nice to have someone to talk to and you always do.  Prayer is an amazing thing.  We take it for granted sometimes.  Life gets hard and it's so easy to focus on the bad.  It's easy to blame others for things that are affecting you.  but in the end you are responsible for your own happiness.  Right now my life is not ideal.  I have a lot of decisions I need to be making soon but no one else can make those decisions for me.  I know that different things will get in the way of what I want to do but I need to be able to recognize it's only Satan trying to stop me from doing what is right.  I know that god has a plan for me.  I know that if I'm doing what is right he will guide me exactly where I'm suppose to be.  Put your trust in him and he will move mountains for you.  We have those rough patches in life.  I've hit one nothing goes your way it seems but those are the days we are being blessed the most and learning the most.  Hang in there.  There is always someone on top cheering you on waiting anxiously for the day you get to return to him.  For now change those bad days into good.  Share your light with someone else who might be struggling.  Always remember you are a child of the most high god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment