Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm sick of it! Just be Nice!

I sit here and listen to the world. The government with the constant battle between democrats and republicans. At school the constant drama, gossip, and people that think they are above everything. When It comes down to everything I'm just an 18 year old girl. I haven't lived that long and I don't know everything. But if everyone could just stop for a second and look around at themselves and then look at the people around them. We are constantly putting others down to make ourselves feel better. Are we ever thinking of others? When was the last time you did something and thought of how it would affect the people around you and not just yourself? I know what I'm asking for is close to impossible. But I just wish we could stop thinking of ourselves all the time! Up until the last couple weeks I would be right there with the world. Me, myself, and I. I'm not saying I'm perfect and that I'm not guilty of this every once and a while. But everyone please! Think before you speak! Think before you act! Please just take a moment and THINK! So many people have amazing potential! But most of these people never accomplish anything because a select few people tell them they aren't good enough, make choices and not think how it will affect others, in the end people are just rude. I'm pleading with my small audience to please pass this along! The world is headed in a horrible direction! Days are becoming short! People are suffering that don't need to be! Please just be nicer! Smile more. Enjoy more. Laugh more. Reach out more. Think more. And never ever forget to let the ones you love know you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment