Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hold on. Keep trying. God loves you. Things will improve

Everyone the gospel it true! Prayer works!  Today in seminary we had a silent lesson it was exactly what I needed.  It was on the Atonement AMAZING TOPIC! I wish I could share the whole lesson with you but I really should be getting to bed so for now I have two things for you guys to do first look up theses scriptures. Hebrew's 2:1, 4:16, 10:22.  Next i'd like to share with you part of Elder Jeffery R. Hollands talk "An High Priest of Good Things to Come" (if you have time read the entire thing so good)  He says "Hold on. Keep trying. God loves you. Things will improve. Christ comes to you in His "more excellent ministry" with future of "better promises." He is your "high priest of good things to come"" I know that nothing happens on accident.  I know that times get rough but the gospel is amazing and is always there.  Heavenly Father is always there.  Please never forget that!! Also if you want bonus blessing watch this mormon messages! it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment