Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gymnastics

I was just reading through my old bog and I found some of my gymnastics routines from when I was first an optional and I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up a little bit.  But it got me thinking a lot about life right now.  My life would be so different, high school would have been different and I'm pretty sure the chances i'd be going on a mission would be slim.   It's a constant reminder to me that there is a plan for us and if we put our trust in him no matter how hard things might be everything will work out how it's suppose to.

If you want to watch my routines follow this link.  And bear with me this was one of my first competitions at a new level at the time I thought I was so good but now I look back and laugh at myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment