Monday, February 25, 2013

Why? I hate asking why.

And just like that life get's tough. Today it feels like a lot of old scabs got ripped off again. But you know what I'm upset I'm sad. But everything is going to be okay. It might not be tomorrow but eventually all of this will be behind me. I don't know when but I'm getting stronger I'm learning new lessons and I will be okay. Same will you. Sometimes you have to be pulled back and just a little so you can appreciate all the good in your life. And you know what the church is true and the spirit is amazing. Just listen. Hang in there bad days end. And it's okay to be upset/cry/scream. Cause guess what life can suck. Don't hold it in. Let it out then move on. Yep that's it move on. Cheers to another sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment