Sunday, February 10, 2013

We Are Children Holding Hands Around the World

This has always been one of my favoirte songs.  My music was on shuffle today and this song came on.  I was brought to tears.  The lyrics in this song have been evident in my life this week.  Tragedy stuck my school and to see everyone who the day before was caught up with themselves and the usually drama come together in just hours was an amazing spiritual experience.  We truly are children holding hands around the world building the kingdom of god.  I know that many are still struggling.  To you I would say look at all the people around you.  We are all here for you we love you! If you feel like you are alone you're not.  Heavenly Father is always there and you're a king or queen in his eyes he will help you.  You are loved please never forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment